1. The electromagnetic flow meter has many advantages such as high measurement accuracy, strong reliability, good stability, complete functions and long service life. It is developed based on a standardized manufacturing system and advanced design concepts to ensure the high precision and high reliability of the product.
2. The measurement channel of the electromagnetic flow meter is a smooth straight pipe with no obstructed flow detection part. Because it should not be blocked, it is suitable for measuring liquid-solid two-phase fluids containing solid particles or fibers, such as pulp, coal water slurry, mineral slurry, mud and sewage.
Since the induced voltage signal is formed in the entire space filled with magnetic field and is the average value of the pipe section, the straight pipe section required by the sensor is shorter, and the length is 5 times the pipe diameter.
3. The measurement accuracy of the electromagnetic flow meter is not affected by changes in fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow rate, so the measurement accuracy is high.
4. The electromagnetic flow meter does not produce pressure loss due to the detected flow. The resistance of the instrument is only the resistance along the pipeline of the same length, which has a significant energy-saving effect. It is most suitable for large-diameter water supply pipelines that require low resistance loss.
5. The sensor part of the electromagnetic flow meter only has the inner lining and electrode in contact with the measured liquid. As long as the electrode and inner lining material are selected reasonably, it can be corrosion and abrasion resistant.
However, the use of electromagnetic flow meters also has some limitations, for example: it cannot measure gas, steam and liquids with large bubbles; it cannot measure liquids with very low conductivity, such as petroleum products and organic solvents. Another point is that due to the limitations of lining materials and electrical insulation materials, it cannot be used to measure higher temperature liquids.
6. Electromagnetic flow meter is widely used in sewage, fluorine chemical, production water, tap water industry, medicine, steel and other industries. It is a flow meter with mature technology, convenient use and high cost performance.