The working principle of cable float level switch is that the micro switch or mercury switch is used as contact parts. When the cable switch uses the counter weight as the origin point and has a certain angle, the switch will have ON or OFF signal output.
The cable float level switch is designed with the principle of gravity and buoyancy. It mainly includes a floating body, a large capacity micro switch set in the floating body and a driving mechanism that can switch in the on-off state, and a three-core cable connected with the switch.
The cable adopts special materials with a supreme ability in the resistance to oil, acid, alkali and corrosion.
With the simple structure and reliable performance, it can transmit stable and reliable "on", "off" switch control signal with no wrong action and a high reliability by using multi point float switch.
Easy installation and convenient debugging. Locate the heavy weight by moving up and down, and you can adjust the control range of the surface at will.
Single phase pumps of 1KW or less can directly connect floating switches in series in the circuit. For pumps above 1KW, cable float level switch can be connected in series in the control circuit of the electric control box. The control height of the liquid level is determined by the length of the cable in the liquid and the position of the counter weight in the cable.
Use brown and black wires: When the float is below the liquid level, the contact point is in the open state. When the float ball is over the liquid level, the contact point is in the close state.
Use brown and blue wires: When the float is over the liquid level, the contact point is in the open state. When the float ball is below the liquid level, the contact point is in the close state.
Unused wires must be (absolutely) insulated. It is recommended to use the float level controller with the voltage of 24V.
1. The device method of the counter weight
(1) After the cable of the float switch is penetrated through the concave round hole under the center of the counter weight, gently push the counter weight to make the plastic ring embedded above the round hole fall off due to the thrust of the cable head. (Remove the plastic ring with a screwdriver if necessary). The loose plastic ring is then attached to the cable to set the position of the fluid you want and hold the raw counter weight.
(2) Gently push the counter weight to pull out the cable until the plastic ring is buckled in the center of the counter weight. As long as the counter weight is buckled on the plastic ring, it will not slide down. If the plastic ring is damaged or lost, the same diameter bare copper wire can be used to connect the floating rod level switch with the cable.
(1) The parts of counter weight are attached according to demand.
(2) Please pull the cable directly to the control box and try to avoid using the intermediate connector. If there is a joint, never immerse the cable joint in the liquid.
(3) Unused wires must be absolutely insulated.