The key raw materials, components and parts of the liquid level pressure sensor are all imported or from joint ventures. The whole machine has been strictly assembled and tested. It has the characteristics of advanced design principles, complete varieties and specifications, and easy installation and use. Because it has the structural advantages of the two widely used transmitters, users have a refreshing feeling about it. At the same time, it can be directly replaced with the traditional series of products, and has strong versatility and substitution capabilities. In order to be suitable for the continuous improvement and development of the automation level, in addition to the small and exquisite design, the liquid level pressure sensor has also introduced intelligent functions with HART Fieldbus protocol. The liquid level transmitter can measure the liquid level and density of various containers. There are flat flanges and plug-in flanges to choose from. The flanges are 3 inches or 4 inches, and the specifications are 1501b and 3001b flanges. The flange is customized according to the user, and the flange diaphragm material is optional.
In order to meet more needs of users, liquid level pressure sensor manufacturers have developed more types of liquid level transmitters. Next, I will introduce several common types of liquid level transmitters!
1) Floating ball type liquid level pressure transmitter: consists of magnetic float, measuring tube, signal unit, electronic unit, junction box and installation parts. Generally, the specific gravity of the magnetic float is less than 0.5, and it can float above the liquid surface and move up and down along the measuring tube. The tube is equipped with a measuring element, which can convert the measured liquid level signal into a resistance signal proportional to the change of the liquid level under the action of external magnetism, and convert the electronic unit into 4-20mA or other standard signal output. The liquid level transmitter is a modular circuit, which has the advantages of acid resistance, moisture resistance, shock resistance, and corrosion resistance. The circuit contains a constant current feedback circuit and an internal protection circuit, which can make the maximum output current not exceed 28mA, so it can reliably protect the power supply, so that the secondary instrument is not damaged.
2) Float type liquid level transmitter: The magnetic float is changed to a float, which is designed according to Archimedes buoyancy principle. The float type liquid level transmitter uses the tiny metal film strain sensing technology to measure the liquid level, boundary or density of the liquid. When it is working, it can carry out routine setting operations through on-site buttons. The liquid level pressure sensor uses the measuring principle of hydrostatic pressure to work. It generally selects silicon pressure sensor to convert the measured pressure into an electrical signal, which is amplified by an amplifier circuit and compensated by a compensation circuit, and output in a 4-20mA or 0-10mA current mode.
3) Capacitive liquid level transmitter: It is suitable for industrial enterprises to measure and control the production process during the production process. It is mainly used for long-distance continuous measurement and measurement of the liquid level of conductive and non-conductive media or the level of powder and granular solids. Instructions. The capacitive liquid level transmitter is composed of a capacitive sensor and an electronic module circuit. It uses a two-wire 4-20mA constant current output as the basic type. After conversion, it can be output in three-wire or four-wire mode, and the output signal is formed into standard signals such as 1-5V, 0-5V, 0-10mA. The capacitance sensor consists of an insulated electrode and a cylindrical metal container containing the measuring medium. When the material level rises, because the dielectric constant of the non-conductive material is significantly smaller than that of air, the capacitance changes with the height of the material. The module circuit of the liquid level transmitter is composed of reference source, pulse width modulation, conversion, constant current amplification, feedback and current limiting units. The liquid level transmitter adopts the principle of pulse width modulation to measure the advantages of low frequency, radio frequency interference to surrounding elements, good stability, good linearity, and no obvious temperature drift.
4) Magnetic flap level transmitter: This level transmitter is suitable for level measurement on iron tanks, plastic tanks and reactors in the chemical industry.
5) Ultrasonic liquid level transmitter: This liquid level pressure sensor is suitable for measuring media with higher viscosity.
FEEJOY's wide range of devices for liquids measurement covers the whole spectrum from basic point level detection to challenging continuous level, interface and volume measurement, even in extreme conditions. Use current, reliable sensing technologies to optimize the cost for liquid level instruments and overcome the application issues.