1. In terms of accuracy, the accuracy of pressure transducers is much higher than that of pressure gauges. Generally, the accuracy of regular pressure transducers is 0.5%, and some are more accurate, which can reach 0.1% or even higher. The accuracy of pressure gauges is much lower, generally below 1% or even lower, and can only be used in areas with low accuracy requirements.
2. The pressure transducer can output 4-20mA current signal or 0-5V standard current signal. These signals can be collected by PLC, and they can control switches, valves, etc. based on the required pressure. The pressure transducer is easy to operate and has a high degree of automation. For example, in the constant pressure water supply system, the pressure transducer controls the automatic switch of the electric water pump by combining it with the frequency converter to ensure that the water pressure is constant. The pressure gauge has no output signal and does not have this function.
3. The pressure gauge does not need a power supply and can read the pressure value more directly, which is more convenient for use than the pressure transducer. The pressure gauge is suitable for some special occasions, such as where electricity is inconvenient. However, only the pressure transducer has a power supply can it measure the accurate pressure.
1. Water pressure transducer
The water pressure transducer is one of the most commonly used pressure transducers, also called a water pressure transmitter. The cores of the water pressure transducer are imported high-precision diffusion silicon cores. The water pressure transducer is mainly applied in water treatment, industrial automation, water resources, and hydropower engineering, transportation and construction equipment, production self-control systems, aerospace technology, ship technology, transportation pipelines, and other fields.
The working principle of the water pressure sensor is that the pressure of the measured water pressure acts directly on the diaphragm of the sensor, causing the diaphragm to produce a micro-displacement proportional to the water pressure, which leads to a change in the resistance value of the sensor. Finally, the electronic circuit can detect this change, convert, and output a standard measurement signal corresponding to the pressure.
The water pressure transducer refers to the pressure transducer used to measure liquid. It is only a use category of pressure transducers, not a special pressure transducer. Generally, the regular pressure transducer can measure the liquid pressure. When many customers choose the type of water pressure transducer, they will first search it on the Internet, but they haven't found it after searching for it for a long time. In fact, all pressure transducers can be used.
2. Hydraulic pressure transducer
The hydraulic pressure transducer is just an application of the general pressure transducer, which is to measure the pressure of liquids and fluids. When selecting a pressure transducer, you must first figure out what the liquid medium to be measured is, whether it is corrosive or whether there are impurities in the liquid. If it is a corrosive liquid, the sensor must use an anti-corrosion core. If there are impurities in the liquid, the pressure transducer needs to adopt a sanitary, flat-membrane structure.