Hydraulic pressure sensor is the most commonly used pressure sensor in industrial practice. It is widely used in various industrial automation environments, involving petroleum pipelines, water conservancy and hydropower, railway transportation, intelligent buildings, production automation, aerospace, military, petrochemical, oil wells, electric power, ships, machine tools, hydraulic machinery and many other industries.
When the liquid medium flows through the integrated sensor, the fluid pressure acts on the stainless steel mounted on the sensor housing, and then is transmitted to the diffused silicon diaphragm through the sealed silicone oil. At the same time, the pressure at the reference end acts on the other side of the diaphragm. In this way, the pressure difference applied on both sides of the diaphragm generates a stress, which causes one side of the diaphragm to be compressed and the other side is tensioned. A pair of strain gauges are located in the compression zone and the other corresponding strain gauge is located in the tension zone. Connect the two counterparts into a full dynamic bridge to increase the output signal. The bridge uses a constant current source for power supply to reduce the impact of ambient temperature. When the pressure changes, the bridge arm resistance changes to cause the output voltage to change. After being amplified and converted by the differential normalization amplifier, it is converted into the corresponding current signal. After the current is compensated by the nonlinear correction loop, a standard output signal of DC 4-20mA with an approximately linear relationship of the input pressure signal is generated.
1. The equipment is convenient, which is easy to transport and install. In addition, it is easy to operate and reliable in operation.
2. It occupies a small area and can completely replace water towers and pressure tanks, saving labor, materials and steel in construction investment. Compared with previous water supply methods, infrastructure investment can be reduced by more than 60%.
3. Stable water pressure, saving water and electricity.
4. In the large-scale water supply system, all pumps can achieve soft start, saving a lot of equipment costs and reducing the impact on the power supply grid.
5. It can realize automatic control, automatic alarm, and automatic emergency measures.
6. It has multiple protections such as overvoltage, overload, overcurrent, and overheating.
The hydraulic pressure sensor plays a pivotal role in the constant pressure water supply system engineering. When the water supply system needs variable frequency and constant pressure, the pressure must be collected by the hydraulic pressure sensor and transmitted to the frequency conversion cabinet, and then the frequency conversion cabinet adopts a low-cost one-to-multiple control method to realize closed-loop regulation and control constant pressure water supply. This variable frequency constant pressure water supply control cabinet is usually used in various types of tap water supply systems in urban and rural areas, high-rise building water supply, domestic water and fire water supply, and constant pressure control of closed-loop water for industrial production conditions.
1. Water supply in peak hours: 12～1000m3/h
2. Lift: 12.5～160m3.
3. Pressure fluctuation: <±0.002MPa